Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
||The purpose of this posting is to receive public input on the Statewide Transition Plan to be submitted for final approval to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Modifications to the plan are noted in blue font and are found in Sections VII, VIII, and IX.
||HCBS Statewide Transition Plan (STP): Request for Final Approval
A non-electronic copy of the Heightened Scrutiny Packages may be obtained by calling 1 (800) 364-3153
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: HCBSfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
Ohio Department of Medicaid
P.O. Box 182709, 5th Floor
Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX:(614) 752-7701 (please include Attn. HCBS Statewide Transition Plan in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (800) 364-3153
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: BLTCSS, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43218.