Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
||The purpose of the amendment is to adopt policies consistent with the My Care Ohio, Ohio Home Care, and PASSPORT waivers.
||Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the Assisted Living Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voicemail with your mailing address at the following TOLL-FREE telephone number: 1 (855) 926-0994
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
Division for Community Living
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX:(614) 466-9812 (Please include Attn. Assisted Living Waiver Renewal in the subject line)
- Call toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (855) 926-0994
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Department of Aging, 246 North High Street, Columbus OH 43215