Ohio Medicaid is seeking feedback from individuals and providers
The Ohio Department of Medicaid wants to hear directly from individuals and providers first about their own managed care experiences and ideas for improvement as we conduct our managed care procurement.
If you would like to share your experience with the current program or your ideas and solutions for improvement, please submit your feedback through one of the following channels:
- Complete the Request for Information (RFI) online fillable PDF form
- Complete the Solicitud de información (RFI) online fillable PDF form
- Note: While you are encouraged to submit responses to any or all of the questions in the RFI, you are not required to respond to every question. You may choose to respond to only those questions that are of interest to you.
- Reach out to us directly via email at MCProcurement@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Submit feedback via mail at:
Ohio Department of Medicaid
Office of Contracts and Procurement
Managed Care Procurement RFI
PO Box 182709
Columbus, OH 43218-2709
ATTN: RFP/RLB Unit
All feedback is being considered as we improve our managed care program. Please note, there is currently no deadline for individuals and providers to submit feedback. Any future deadlines will be communicated at least two weeks before the intended closing date.
What is the managed care procurement?
The Ohio Department of Medicaid is conducting a competitive managed care procurement to reform its current managed care program.
Our mission with this procurement is to focus on the individual rather than the business of managed care. Our goals to achieve this mission are to:
- Improve the quality of services and care to those we serve;
- Use best practices to expand quality services and improve health outcomes; and
- Improve the provider experience in managed care.
Additional details about the managed care procurement are contained in the Press Release issued on June 13, 2019.