Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notice is required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
PASSPORT Waiver Amendment: Remove Shared Living Service
The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding an amendment to the PASSPORT Medicaid waiver.
A non-electronic copy of the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at the following TOLL FREE telephone number: 1-855-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: PASSPORT WAIVER AMENDMENT
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215-2406
- FAX: (614) 466-9812 (Please include Attn. PASSPORT Amendment in the subject line)
- Call toll-free 1-855-926-0994 to leave a voicemail message about the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment TTY: Dial 711.
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor, 246 N. High Street, Columbus OH 43215-2406