Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notice is required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at the following TOLL FREE telephone number: 1-888-433-6755.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: MyCarefeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: MyCare Ohio Waiver
Ohio Department of Medicaid 4th Floor
P.O. Box 182709
Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX: (614) 752-7701 (Please include Attn. MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment in the subject line)
- Call toll-free 1-888-433-6755 to leave a voicemail message about the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment
TTY: Dial 711/
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Ohio Department of Medicaid, P.O.Box 182709, Columbus OH 43218