Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: CMS HCBS Statewide Transition Plan: Heightened Scrutiny Review Request
The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive comments on the state’s plan to request a CMS heightened scrutiny review of six residential settings in the ICF-IID delivery system.
The plan has been updated to incorporate heightened scrutiny evidence packages. This information is found in Section VII (page 92) and Appendix V (page158)
||HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
A non-electronic copy of the Statewide Transition Plan may be obtained by calling (614) 466-6742.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD)
30 East Broad Street, 13th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX:(614) 466-6945 (please include in the subject line: Attn. Interagency Policy Section HCBS Statewide Transition Plan)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (800) 617-6733
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: DODD, 30 E. Broad Street, 13th Floor, Columbus OH 43215.